Want to start thinknlocal?
We partner with many kinds of organizations for fundraisers. Please read through our partnership eligibility criteria to see if you’re a good fit for thinknlocal.
Here are some types of organizations that we love to partner with
- K-12 Schools
- Youth Sports Teams
- Libraries and Community Centers
Some fundraising causes may not be appropriate for thinknlocal. Before applying, please check the list below to make sure you are not fundraising for any of the following causes.
- For-Profit Ventures such as startups or businesses.
- Individual Causes like scholarships or personal expenses.
- Religious groups for religious purposes.
- Lobbying or political groups.
If your request falls into an eligible category and meets the following guidelines, please submit an application through the form below and we will be in touch soon!
Unsure if your organization is eligible for a thinknlocal fundraiser? Go ahead and continue with your application and we will let you know either way.
We require at least 3 weeks’ notice to schedule your event. This gives us time to enroll local businesses in your fundraiser and provides you with enough time to inform your supporters about thinknlocal and your cause.
Building community is at the heart of our fundraising platform as we connect businesses, organizations, and residents together in a cycle of giving and support. The following are expectations of an ideal thinknlocal partner.
- Support your local community by shopping local.
- Promote the ‘cycle of giving’ by supporting all the businesses that are supporting your cause.
- Refrain from requesting special discounts or favors from businesses who are already giving back to your organization through thinknlocal fundraisers.
- Be sure to thank the businesses who have supported your cause.
- Promote the thinknlocal movement to your friends and family to maximize the impact we will have in the community.
- Conduct yourself with the utmost integrity.
Thinknlocal will not support organizations that discriminate against a person or a group on the basis of age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.